For those who love to travel, getting out of the routine is something common. However, there are some things that we can not give up and when we are disciplined, it makes all the difference.
Here are a few things that I always take with me wherever I go.
- Urban Decay VICE: Undoubtedly the most beautiful lipstick palette I’ve ever bought! It ranges from neutral tones to killer reds. However, all colors are extremely elegant.
- Resurface by Shani Darden: The care that cannot miss for the face at night. Jessica Alba, Chrissy Teigen and Mariana Hewitt’s favorite that became my favorite too.
- Chanel Chance: Since I first tried this perfume, it never came out of my head. Elegant – like everything from Chanel – and jovial is the way I would describe it.
- Go Pro: Mine is old-fashioned, but it does the job. I confess that I do not always remember to use it, but I never forget to take it with me. After all, you never know the next adventure that may appear.
- Clinique ‘Beyond Perfecting’: For me, the best concealer in the world! ❤ My skin is acne prone, but it is also dry. Imagine the headache! This concealer can also be used as a foundation and is extremely moisturizing, but does not worsen my acne. Could it be better?
- Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Wear: I’ve been using this foundation and I have especially loved the fact that it lasts all day. But I confess that my number one favorite – that I will buy again as soon as this one is over – is still the Lancôme Teint Miracle
- Kérastase Elixir Ultime: This oil is a miracle! Before I straighten or curl my hair, I always use it. If I think my hair is a bit unruly, I use it. If I brushed my hair and the ends look like a broom, I use it. Besides being good for everything, it does not leave hair heavy and protects from heat. Goes without saying that I love it!
- Hope for Each Day – Billy Graham: It’s a devotional book for every day of the year. The book was a gift from my father-in-law. No doubt the most special gift he has ever given me, after my hubby ?.
- Holy Spirit Pendant Necklace: This was a beautiful gift from my mother and aunt on my college graduation. This also has a lot of meaning for me.
These are some of the things I cannot miss in my travel bag.
If you liked or have other tips on things you cannot leave behind. Comment below and let me know!